- Caleres (CAL) +29.4%. CAL's first-quarter earnings, revenue, gross margin, and operating margin were better than expected.
- Nordstrom (JWN) +13.6%. JWN's first-quarter revenue was better than anticipated.
- Kohl's (KSS) +12.1%. KSS received acquisition offers, with Sycamore Partners, Franchise Group, and Simon Property reportedly planning to submit bids of their own.
- 2U (TWOU) -17.4%. TWOU shares were downgraded from "neutral" to "underweight" at Piper Sandler.
- Cooper (COOP) -1.8%. COOP said its net income will break even in the second quarter.