U.S. Midday Stock Moves: ITCI, QRVO, DKNG, WORK, LULU
Daniel SmootStansberry NewsWire
Wednesday, September 9th, 2020 at 4:12 PM
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) +69.6%. The company announced positive results for its bipolar depression medication.
- Qorvo (QRVO) +7.9%. QRVO's second-quarter results were better than expected.
- Corning (GLW) +5.1%. The company noted that it has recently seen positive sales momentum.
- DraftKings (DKNG) +4.7%. DKNG and Accel Entertainment (ACEL) reached a deal to provide content across 2,300 Illinois video gaming locations.
- BioNTech (BNTX) +4%. AstraZeneca's (AZN) COVID-19 candidate trial was suspended following a serious adverse reaction in a participant.
- HD Supply (HDS) +3.8%. The company's second-quarter results beat estimates.
- HealthEquity (HQY) +3.2%. HQY's second-quarter results and full-year 2021 guidance were stronger than anticipated.
- Nautilus (NLS) +3%. Citron Research said it's long NLS shares, with a 2020 target price of $30.
- Moderna (MRNA) +2.7%. Similar to BNTX, MRNA shares are up on the negative news surround AZN's COVID-19 vaccine candidate.
- Fortive (FTV) +2%. FTV increased its third-quarter revenue guidance.
- Slack Technologies (WORK) -14.5%. The company's second-quarter results beat, but billings were a weak spot and its third-quarter and full-year 2020 outlook bracketed estimates.
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) -9.1%. LULU's third- and fourth-quarter forecasts were lower than anticipated.
- Tiffany (TIF) -8.9%. LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMUY) backed out of a $16.2 billion merger with TIF.
- Coupa Software (COUP) -7.7%. The company's third-quarter earnings outlook disappointed.
- United Airlines (UAL) -3.6%. UAL cut its scheduled capacity forecast for the third quarter.
- Navistar (NAV) -2.7%. The company's third-quarter results missed estimates.