- Target (TGT) +13.5%. 3Q earnings and comparable sales top estimates, full-year earnings guidance raised.
- Endo International (ENDP) +7%. Announced FDA has accepted biologics license application for the company's cellulite treatment.
- Lowe's (LOW) +4%. 3Q earnings better than expected, full-year earnings outlook raised.
- Altria (MO) +3.9%. FDA drops plan to reduce nicotine levels in cigarettes to non-addictive levels.
- Hologic (HOLX) +3.8%. Selling Cynosure medical aesthetics business for $205 million, plans to use the cash for an accelerated share repurchase program.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) -15.1%. 3Q results miss expectations.
- PagSeguro Digital (PAGS) -14.4%. 3Q results fall below estimates.
- Alcon (ALC) -4.7%. 3Q gross margin worse than expected.