- Turning Point Therapeutics (TPTX) +116.5%. TPTX will be acquired by Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) for $4.1 billion.
- Calavo Growers (CVGW) +13%. CVGW's second-quarter earnings and revenue came in above estimates.
- Okta (OKTA) +7.9%. OKTA's first-quarter revenue, billings, and operating income were stronger than anticipated.
- HashiCorp (HCP) -22%. Analysts were focused on a slight deceleration in HCP's growth.
- JOANN (JOAN) -20.1%. JOAN's first-quarter earnings, margins, and comparable-store sales disappointed.