U.S. Midday Stock Moves: CLOV, WEN, SFIX, COUP, KDP
Daniel SmootStansberry NewsWire
Tuesday, June 8th, 2021 at 3:58 PM
- Clover Health (CLOV) +54.6%. The company has become the latest target for retail investors on Reddit forums.
- Wendy's Company (WEN) +15.9%. WEN shares were boosted by mentions on Reddit's WallStreetBets forum.
- Stitch Fix (SFIX) +11.5%. SFIX's third-quarter results were better than expected.
- Coupa Software (COUP) -7.4%. COUP's full-year guidance disappointed.
- Keurig Dr. Pepper (KDP) -4.6%. KDP announced a 28 million secondary share offering.
- HealthEquity (HQY) -4.5%. HQY's earnings midpoint was in line with estimates.