- Lumentum (LITE) +6.6%. Coherent terminated its merger agreement with LITE.
- RH (RH) +3.7%. RH's fourth-quarter results beat estimates.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) +2.3%. DRI's third-quarter results topped the consensus.
- Rite Aid (RAD) -24.4%. RAD lowered its full-year 2021 earnings guidance.
- American Well (AMWL) -9.3%. AMWL's full-year outlook disappointed.
- Opendoor Technologies (OPEN) -8.2%. The Wall Street Journal's "Heard on the Street" positively mentioned OPEN competitor Offerpad.
- Jefferies Financial (JEF) -6.1%. Analysts highlighted a slowdown in the company's share buyback program.
- Nike (NKE) -5.6%. The company has become the next Chinese social media boycott target for its stance on Xinjiang cotton supply.
- II-VI (IIVI) -4.2%. Coherent accepted IIVI's acquisition bid.
- ViacomCBS (VIAC) -3.4%. VIAC shares were downgraded from "neutral" to "sell" at MoffettNathanson.