U.S. Late-Day Stock Moves: AA, BHF, COHR, NRG, PLUG
Daniel SmootStansberry NewsWire
Wednesday, March 17th, 2021 at 7:59 PM
- Alcoa (AA) +7.5%. AA shares were upgraded from "hold" to "buy" at Deutsche Bank.
- Brighthouse Financial (BHF) +3.9%. BHF shares trended higher after the company released distributable earnings scenarios.
- Coherent (COHR) +3.2%. COHR received an acquisition from Lumentum.
- NRG Energy (NRG) -16.5%. NRG withdrew its full-year 2021 outlook.
- Plug Power (PLUG) -8.1%. PLUG said its 2018 and 2019 financial numbers should not be relied on.
- AbbVie (ABBV) -5.3%. ABBV announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration extended its review period for its arthritis treatment.
- Coupa Software (COUP) -5.1%. COUP's first-quarter guidance disappointed.
- Teladoc (TDOC) -4.6%. Deutsche Bank cut its price target for TDOC.
- Uber Technologies (UBER) -4.5%. UBER announced it will reclassify more than 70,000 U.K. drivers, providing them with employee benefits.