- Western Digital (WDC) +8%. WDC shares were upgraded from "neutral" to "buy" at Goldman Sachs.
- Gap (GPS) +7%. GPS's fourth-quarter results beat estimates.
- CoStar Group (CSGP) +6.7%. CSGP announced it was withdrawing its bid to buy CoreLogic.
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) +4.6%. CSCO's shares were upgraded from "neutral" to "overweight" at JPMorgan.
- Medallia (MDLA) -15.3%. MDLA's fourth-quarter billings disappointed.
- Opendoor Technologies (OPEN) -12.6%. OPEN's fourth-quarter earnings were weaker than expected.
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) -10.7%. Chairman Chamath Palihapitiya sold 6.2 million shares of SPCE.
- GuideWire Software (GWRE) -4.8%. GWRE's third-quarter guidance disappointed.
- SmileDirectClub (SDC) -4.2%. SDC's first-quarter earnings outlook was lower than anticipated.
- CoreLogic (CLGX) -3.3%. CoStar announced it would not pursue acquiring CoreLogic.