- Fisker (FSR) +23%. FSR shares were initiated as "overweight" at Morgan Stanley.
- QuantumScape (QS) +21.5%. QS shares were initiated as "overweight" at Morgan Stanley.
- HubSpot (HUBS) +16.4%. HUBS's fourth-quarter results were stronger than expected.
- Illumina (ILMN) +11.9%. ILMN's fourth-quarter results and first-quarter guidance topped the consensus.
- 2U (TWOU) +13%. TWOU's fourth-quarter results beat estimates.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK) +6%. MHK's fourth-quarter results topped expectations.
- PayPal (PYPL) +4.7%. The company revealed that it would double the number of accounts it has by 2025.
- Cognex (CGNX) +4.6%. CGNX's fourth-quarter results and full-year outlook were better than anticipated.
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) -33%. FOLD's Pompe disease results disappointed.
- SVMK (SVMK) -13.4%. The company's full-year 2021 revenue and free cash flow were lower than expected.
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) -8.2%. SPCE tweeted that its latest test flight has been put on pause.
- CarGurus (CARG) -7.5%. Analysts highlighted that investor expectations are high.
- Newell Brands (NWL) -7.1%. NWL's full-year 2021 earnings outlook disappointed.
- Cloudflare (NET) -5.8%. NET's free cash flow was weaker than estimated.
- Datadog (DDOG) -4%. DDOG's outlook was lower than anticipated.