- Carvana (CVNA) +31.7%. The company announced it anticipates a stronger than expected third quarter.
- GameStop (GME) +21.7%. The shareholder RC Ventures – which holds roughly 10% of the company – said it plans to become more involved with GME.
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) +12.8%. BPMC's systemic mastocytosis drug met its primary endpoint goal.
- Amazon (AMZN) +5%. The company's shares were upgraded from "perform" to "outperform" at Bernstein.
- Comcast (CMCSA) +3.8%. Activist Trian Fund Management has taken a 0.4% stake, worth roughly $900 million, in the company.
- CarMax (KMX) +2.6%. KMX's price target was raised at RBC.
- Tesla (TSLA) -5.5%. Ahead of TSLA's Battery Day, CEO Elon Musk said it would not reach high-volume production of its battery cells until 2022.
- Nano-X Imaging (NNOX) -2.1%. NNOX shares are lower on negative comments from Muddy Waters.