- Carvana (CVNA) +29.5%. The company announced it anticipates a stronger than expected third quarter.
- Gamestop (GME) +18.2%. The shareholder RC Ventures – which holds roughly 10% of the company – said it plans to become more involved with GME.
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) +9.6%. BPMC's systemic mastocytosis drug met its primary endpoint goal.
- Comcast (CMCSA) +3.1%. Activist Trian Fund Management has taken a 0.4% stake, worth roughly $900 million, in the company.
- CarMax (KMX) +3%. KMX's price target was raised at RBC.
- Amazon (AMZN) +2.5%. The company's shares were upgraded from "perform" to "outperform" at Bernstein.
- Nano-X Imaging (NNOX) -13.3%. NNOX shares are lower on negative comments from Muddy Waters.
- Tesla (TSLA) -5.9%. Ahead of TSLA's Battery Day, CEO Elon Musk said it would not reach high-volume production of its battery cells until 2022.
- Peloton Interactive (PTON) -2.4%. Amazon (AMZN) and Echelon announced the at-home Prime Bike, priced at $499.