U.S. Late-Day Stock Moves: ITCI, QRVO, DKNG, WORK, LULU
Daniel SmootStansberry NewsWire
Wednesday, September 9th, 2020 at 7:19 PM
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) +76.4%. The company announced positive results for its bipolar depression medication.
- Qorvo (QRVO) +8.6%. QRVO's second-quarter results were better than expected.
- DraftKings (DKNG) +8.4%. DKNG and Accel Entertainment (ACEL) reached a deal to provide content across 2,300 Illinois video-gaming locations.
- Nautilus (NLS) +8.3%. Citron Research said it's long NLS shares, with a 2020 target price of $30.
- HD Supply (HDS) +6.1%. The company's second-quarter results beat estimates.
- Corning (GLW) +4.9%. The company noted that it has recently seen positive sales momentum.
- Moderna (MRNA) +4.4%. Similar to BNTX, MRNA shares are up on the negative news surround AZN's COVID-19 vaccine candidate.
- HealthEquity (HQY) +3.7%. HQY's second-quarter results and full-year 2021 guidance were stronger than anticipated.
- BioNTech (BNTX) +3.5%. AstraZeneca's (AZN) COVID-19 candidate trial was suspended following a serious adverse reaction in a participant.
- Fortive (FTV) +3.2%. FTV increased its third-quarter revenue guidance.
- Slack Technologies (WORK) -15.1%. The company's second-quarter results beat, but billings were a weak spot and its third-quarter and full-year 2020 outlook bracketed estimates.
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) -8.9%. LULU's third- and fourth-quarter forecasts were lower than anticipated.
- Tiffany (TIF) -6.1%. LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMUY) backed out of a $16.2 billion merger with TIF.
- Coupa Software (COUP) -6.1%. The company's third-quarter earnings outlook disappointed.
- United Airlines (UAL) -3%. UAL cut its scheduled capacity forecast for the third quarter.
- Navistar International (NAV) -2.6%. The company's third-quarter results missed estimates.