- Caleres (CAL) +25.6%. 2Q earnings beat estimates, reiterated full-year guidance that includes recent tariff announcement, suggesting tariffs have not hurt noticeably hurt the company.
- Papa John's (PZZA) +6.7%. Names Arby's President Rob Lynch as CEO.
- Eaton Vance (EV) +4.3%. 3Q earnings top expectations, assets under management hit record high.
- Zynga (ZNGA) +2.9%. Wedbush adds to its "Best Ideas" list.
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) +2.5%. Oklahoma judge orders company to pay $572 million for contributing to the state's opioid epidemic, substantially less than the $17 billion sought by state.
- Cree (CREE) +2.2%. Upgrade from "underweight" to "neutral" at JPMorgan
- Weight Watchers (WW) +2.2%. Upgrade from "hold" to "buy" at Craig-Hallum
- J.M. Smucker (SJM) -9%. 1Q earnings disappoint, lowers full-year outlook.
- Anaplan (PLAN) -6.4%. 3Q revenue guidance disappoints.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) -6%. BofAML downgrades from "neutral" to "underperform."
- Philip Morris (PM) -4.4%. Confirmed it is in merger talks with MO.
- Tech Data (TECD) -3.5%. Citi makes cautious comments.
- Cardinal Health (CAH) -3.1%.Argus Research downgrades from "buy" to "hold."