- MagnaChip Semiconductor (MX) +24.6%. Raises 2Q revenue outlook.
- CymaBay Therapeutics (CBAY) +6.1%. Raymond James upgrades.
- Beyond Meat (BYND) +5.2%. Privately held Tim Hortons adds Beyond Meat products to menu.
- Mattel (MAT) +4.1%. Rejects merger offer from competitor MGA Entertainment.
- Tesla (TSLA) +3.4%. CEO Elon Musk says the company may have a record quarter.
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) -17.5%. Lowers full-year revenue and net income forecasts.
- Trade Desk (TTD) -4.9%. Downgraded from "neutral" to "reduce" at Nomura Instinet.
- Lam Research (LRCX) -3.6%. Downgraded from "outperform" to "in-line" at Evercore ISI.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO) -4%. Dassault Systèmes to acquire MDSO for $92.25/share, a 2.6% discount to last night's close.
- Qualcomm (QCOM) -2.5%. Federal Trade Commission says antitrust decision against QCOM should not be put on hold while the company appeals the ruling.