- Casey's General Stores (CASY) +10.81%. 4Q revenue tops expectations.
- PolyOne (POL) +10.17%. Raises 2Q guidance, SunTrust boosts price target.
- Grubhub (GRUB) +8.56%. Amazon (AMZN) cancels its food delivery service "Amazon Restaurants."
- John Wiley & Sons (JWA) +5.82%. 4Q results beat estimates.
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) +4.55%. Citi upgrades, raises price target to Street-high.
- ZIOPHARM Oncology (ZIOP) +4.52%. FDA clears new T-cell therapy for the company.
- H&R Block (HRB) +3.45%. 4Q revenue beats views, buys privately held Wave Financial for $405 million.
- CymaBay Therapeutics (CBAY) -52.50%. A placebo proves more effective than the company's liver-fat reducing drug.
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) -22.59%. Sales projections miss estimates, Cowen downgrades.
- National Beverage (FIZZ) -6.82%. Business Insider reports a new lawsuit alleges the company prematurely claimed its drinks were free of a toxic chemical.
- HD Supply (HDS) -5.90%. 2Q and full-year guidance miss views.